what?? powdered donuts are healthy food....why do u think cops are so skinney lol
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
HaHaHa I love them thinks.
i love nuts grill they have the best hot dogs, cheese burgers, french fries, and onion rings around
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
cheddars is the bomb..
the key west chicken and shrimp with broccoli and cheese casserole and mashed taters on the side..some good eatin
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
where is your favorite place 2 get ribs?
mines is chilis
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Damons!!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
GEEZZ!!!! It went down even more!!
I guess it don't matter what I say now, can't get any lower lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
i just gave you 5 stars [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], you're now back up to 2
i hate peas
Bookmarks